21 Day Fix

Monday, September 13, 2010

Interesting Observation

On Day 9 is when my daughter hit her plateau....I had day 9 over the weekend....plateau'd that day, and this morning weighed the same as Friday. I then went back to our chart to see if they were within the same time frame, and discovered BOTH were DAY 9.

I find this interesting because I know somewhere in my reading I read there is a plateau period...do you think I can now find this anywhere to read again??!! lol

I had my craft fair over the weekend...and I am proud to say I stuck to it the entire time. Didnt even try the handmade caramels....and I LOVE caramel!!! But I stuck to it!

So even with a plateau, all in all I say it isnt bad. So today is Day 10 and I am down 4.5 lbs. For DD it is Day 14 and she is down 11.5 lbs. Pretty darn good!!

1 comment:

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds said...

Hi! I am a new follower, hope you can stop by and visit my blog! Have a great day!

Kari
http://shining2save.com