21 Day Fix

Friday, September 03, 2010

HCG

Who has done it? I have so many people around me doing it with awesome results, and well since I cannot get rid of my stubborn last 10 pounds I thought I would give it a go. My daughter has quite a bit of weight to lose, and she is doing it as well.

At first glance I think NO WAY I can do this….this is STRICT. So lets just see if I can do this.

There are 2 versions…shots, um no thanks, or drops under your tongue. I am opting for the drops.

You gorge the first 2 days on high fat foods for your body to store. Well since I have a craft fair to attend this coming weekend, sounds like the best place to do my 2 day gorge, so I will begin then.

Then you eat a 500-1000 calorie diet. The calories depend on your activity, or what you can handle. Some people I have talked to 500 calories were not enough and they felt light headed…so they added an extra piece of fruit or calories.

Basic gist of it is
No Breakfast
Lunch and dinner each consist of a protein, a vegetable, a fruit, and a piece of melba toast.

So let’s see how well I stick to it….

No comments: