21 Day Fix

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Diet Day 2

I am down a pound and a half….well I cannot tell you how much that boosts you to want to continue. Glad to see results the first day makes me not want to quit, after all Day 1 really wasn’t all that hard. Just makes you modify how much and how often you eat.

So today I am modifying this as I have decided I cannot go without breakfast, and so I had my coffee and I took my drops about 7am, and then at 7:30 I scrambled 2 eggs. I have to say I am not a big fan of eggs…and I think I overcooked them, so the pup got to eat most of them, and I think he was pretty happy about that.

I poured a travel mug of coffee with a smidge of half n half and headed off to work. I drank every drop of my coffee over the next hour.

About 10:30am I ate 6 strawberries.

I have now also drank 2 large glasses of water, trying to drink as much as I can.

Took my drops at 11:30, and ate my baked chicken and romaine at noon.

3pm I ate an apple.

Before dinner I took my drops and waited while hubby grilled us steak.

You are allowed beef like 2 times a week…and only lean cuts like NY Strip and London Broil. So I ate half my steak along with a package of frozen spinach.

I have to say I felt full pretty fast, and as my daughter said, probably because beef is a heavier meat.

So for dessert we had our 6 strawberries….I am liking that part! :)

2 comments:

Dawn Lopez said...

Hi there! We are your newest followers from the Blog Hop Skip & Jump Wednesday! Hope you will come and visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Have a great Wednesday!

April said...

following you from blog hop thursday :) loving your blog already! i need to be losing some post-baby weight that is stuck. hoping i can follow in your good footsteps!

best,
april

www.marineparents.blogspot.com