21 Day Fix

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Diet Day 3

I am down a total of 2.5 lbs and DD is down 7.5 lbs, pretty encouraging.

Today was a continuation of what I think will be the normal schedule, except that I didn’t overcook my eggs, so they weren’t too bad. I ate most of them and gave the pup the rest….I am really not a fan of eggs, but I dislike not having any breakfast even more. So I may need to look into an alternative.

10:30 had my strawberries.

Drops at 11:30 and chicken w/romaine at noon.

I have not been drinking water like I should though. But by 1pm I realized I better step it up. Only 1 glass so far.

2pm – Had a melba toast. I don’t know if I am actually hungry, or just habit because usually my routine is a snack around 2 or 3pm. But it is usually something really bad like a big bag of chips or a chocolate bar.

2:30 – I have gotten another glass of water down…so up to 32oz now, which is better than a little over 8oz…so I am getting closer to my quota.

3:30pm having an apple to get me through the rest of the afternoon until dinner.

Dinner I ate a little late as I had some stuff to do for our business. But I baked some yummy chicken and had asparagus. I didnt like the asparagus the other night, but last night was pretty good, and I think because I cut most of the bottom off, those are hard and bitter to me.

Yummy strawberries again for dessert. I said I wasnt going to have them again as this could be an expensive habit, but they are just sooo good!!

Going to check out the recipes found at HCGkey so I can add some variety. Hubby picked up a flavored bottle of Stevia so I can try one of the apple desserts.

No comments: