21 Day Fix

Friday, September 10, 2010

Diet Day 4

I am going to start this post off by saying, even though this is the strictest diet I have ever done, it is also the only diet I have stuck with willingly, with no thoughts to cheat. I find this strange. I don’t always feel satisfied, but then again I really am not feeling deprived or hungry. Interesting.

This morning I am down another pound, yet my daughter has seemed to plateau. She hasn’t lost anything the last 2 days, but 7.5 lbs in one week is a big loss….but we think we know what tripped her up. She is sick with strep and was given cough syrup…which she took for the last 2 days. DUH! We should have realized it has alcohol and sugar…2 big no no’s of this diet. I honestly think this is why she hasn’t lost. So no more cough syrup and drinking lots of water, and we will see what happens tomorrow.

This morning I had my coffee and eggs…shared the eggs with the lil pup of course, lol. And just talked to my daughter, and she said she put like 7 drops of the English Toffee flavored Stevia in her coffee and that it was

“pretty darn gooood!”

So I think I will have to give that a try tomorrow. Hmmm, I wonder if coffee, flavored stevia and ice blended in my magic bullet mixer would be good….sounds like a nice afternoon treat I just will have to try now.

I made it to 11am without even wanting a mid morning snack…so it seems to be getting easier….mind over matter I tell ya.

Today for lunch I brought the other half of my steak from 2 nights ago and I put it on my romaine lettuce. I love this lettuce…I buy the kind there in the bagged salad section, usually on the bottom shelf, and it has 3 full heads of romaine in the bag. I chop one full one up to eat.

1 comment:

Emy said...

Good for you, for being able to stick to what you committed yourself. I wish I had more will power.

P.S.
I'm a new follower! I found you through Social Parade on Friday.

http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com