21 Day Fix

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Diet Day 1

I am down a half pound and back to my original weight….hmmm, a little odd with all the junk food I ate, but hey who is complaining.

My morning started with a cup of coffee and a smidge of half n half, I cannot do black coffee!

Mid morning I had a piece of fruit (apple) and a piece of melba toast.

For lunch I baked some chicken and mixed it with a bunch of romaine lettuce. For dressing I used the salad spritzers. I didn’t have the ingredients on hand to make the dressing recipe in the book.

Now mid afternoon I “thought” I felt hungry. Am I? Is it mind over matter? My stomach isn’t growling, but it felt empty and I was a tad tired, so I went ahead and ate another apple.

Dinner I baked more chicken and asparagus. Frys has their brand frozen asparagus in the steamer bags, and I ate the whole bag, lol.

For “dessert” I ate 6 strawberries.

No comments: