21 Day Fix

Monday, May 19, 2014

21 Day Fix Week 1 Results

No one reads my blog, but since I like to have a record of my progress I will still post lol

First my favorite meal so far is:
1 Gluten Free Whole Grain Waffle
1 Spoon of Nut Butter
Honey Drizzled Over
1 Egg Fried in Coconut Oil Spray
2 Slices of Turkey Bacon

1 Red/Protein - 1 Yellow/Carb - 1 Spoon

I did quite well and my only cheat this week was a smidge of  half n half in my one cup of coffee a day.

For "treats" the Shakeologys work well for that:

  • Strawberry Shakeology with a banana blended with ice
  • Vanilla Shakeology with 1/2tsp vanilla extract blended with ice
We ate out twice, breakfast is easy I had a cheese omelet and bacon. Dinner was at Chili's and I had from the lighter choice menu a steak and steamed broccoli. 

So I feel I did really well, I lost 3.5 pounds and 1 inch off my waist.

Looking forward to next week.




No comments: