21 Day Fix

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

21 Day Fix - Day 1

And so we begin. Here is a look into my day...

5:00am - got up and walked 1.75miles

6:30am - Breakfast - Eggs scrambled with cheese and turkey bacon and coffee

10:30am - Snack - Banana

12:00pm - Lunch - Spaghetti squash with homemade marinara sauce and a slice of gluten free toast

2:00pm - Snack - Cottage cheese

3:00pm - Snack - Sunflower seeds

6:00pm - Dinner - Steak and summer squash

7:00pm - Dessert - Peach

I wasn't hungry in the morning and didn't eat the cottage cheese as planned, but come time for my afternoon snack and I realized I left my peach at home (I thought I was soooo prepared!!) so I was glad I had the cottage cheese left over.

I drank 5 16.9 ounce bottles of water.

I skipped one of my carbs, I was just full, but I will try better to get everything in because if you dont eat enough calories you will start to store fat...and well I have enough of that going on.

After I was in bed I realized since I had a carb left over I really could have enjoyed a glass of wine at dinner as one of my 3x a week treat switch outs.


No comments: