21 Day Fix

Sunday, May 11, 2014

21 Day Fix - Prep Day

I am beginning 21 Day Fix tomorrow. I think I will like this one as it is clean eating...which is my goal...AND I still get potatoes and bread....AND chocolate and wine!! Hello!! Win Win!!

There isn't calorie counting, you just find your calorie range and eat what fills into these cute containers.


  • Green = Veggies and I get 3 of these a day
  • Purple = Fruit and I get 2 of these a day
  • Red = Protein and I get 4 of these a day 
  • Yellow = Starches/Carbs and I get 2 of these a day
  • Blue = Cheese/Nuts/Avocado/Coconut and I get 1 of these a day
  • Orange = Dressings/Seeds and I get 1 of these a day
  • Along with 2 Spoons of Nut Butters and Olive Oil
  • 3x a week you can switch out a starch/carb for a treat or special beverage

Today is my prep day to get a jump start for the week to be prepared for this weeks meals, which I have all planned out...preparation is KEY. Today I am pre cooking....

Bell Peppers and Onions to go with some breakfasts and lunches....
 
 
I added some garlic and herbs for flavor...as allowed on the "free" food list.
 


I am baking some spaghetti squash for tomorrow lunch...I sprayed some olive oil and sprinkled some sea salt and baked at 400 until tender.


 Lastly I made marinara sauce to go with my spaghetti squash....

 
 
Tomorrows menu looks like this...

Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs, Turkey BaconShredded Cheddar Cheese

Morning Snack: Banana and Cottage Cheese

Lunch: Spaghetti Squash, Homemade Marinara Sauce, 1 Slice of Whole Grain Gluten Free Bread

Afternoon Snack: Peach and Sunflower Seeds

Dinner: Steak, Summer Squash, and a Sweet Potato

So as you can see I wont be going hungry...may have some sugar withdrawals...but my goal is to eat clean and cut sugar...oh and of course widdle down my jelly belly!!

Now I am off to do my measurements so I can track my progress...because I am motivated and expecting to see some. :)
Stay Tuned...

No comments: