21 Day Fix

Friday, September 14, 2012

Shark Tank Season 4 Premier

I love this show. I love the art of the deal, the creativity of the ideas, the drive of these inventors as they try to get their products out there...plus the Sharks can be very entertaining!




Up first...
Derek...CoatChex

Sounds like a good idea but a bit flawed as it is basically a seasonal idea. A computerized ticketless coat check that takes your picture to match the face with the coat...but half the year we dont wear coats?? So as cute and energetic as Derek is...he did not get a deal...not that he wasnt offered one, he didnt like the counter offer Mark Cuban gave him...$200,000 for a 33% stake...so he passed.

Jay Kriner...The Bev Buckle

OMG this made me LOL. I am not a beer drinker or partier, but I think this is pretty ingenious!! It is a belt buckle that pops open to hold your beer bottle.
He went with Barbaras offer of $50,000 for a 51% stake in his company. I dont know that I would ever want to give up control of my company, but for some people that may be ok...I am too much of a control freak! :)

Tod Miller...Body Walking...Asking 100,000 for 10%

A massage mat that allows him to WALK on your body to "massage" you. I personally wouldnt care for this, although Barbara did lay down and have him walk on her and she said it was wonderful....for me I wouldnt care for this. No deal from any Shark.

Maria and Veronica...Buggy Beds...Asking $125,000 for 7%

A bed bug glue trap to collect and trap bed bugs...kinda like a roach motel. They have travel versions for when you go to a hotel. I have to say I love this idea...and so do all of the sharks. WOW they made a deal with ALL FIVE of the Sharks. $250,000 for 25%...so each Shark pays $50,000 for a 5% stake...these girls did good!!!!

Great season premiere...which product was your favorite?


No comments: