21 Day Fix

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Real Housewives of Miami


The new season started tonight. This is the second season...I watched the first season...eh, it was ok. The new season has some new girls...hmmm...not so sure here.

Wow first of all I cannot imagine this kind of lifestyle, the clothes, the homes, the plastic surgery the egos...eye yi yi!!!!

Ana...Interesting relationship with her soon to be ex. Great they can get along, but odd to eat dinner together almost everyday...while he has a girlfriend...somewhere...odd to me.

Lisa...she is sure proud of her boobage...and wow does she have some, but what caught my attention is her housekeeper Daysy. So Lisa's husband is a plastic surgeon...and they are gifting a breast lift and lipo to Daysy...but she is 2 years into her 4 year training to be a pastor...what?? A pastor? Should they be so vain and have plastic surgery??

Marysol...sad to hear she and Phillip didnt work out, hopefully she finds love again. I like her, I think she is sweet.

Mama Elsa...oy vay...her face is plastic surgery gone bad...poster woman for when you should stop....enough is enough! :( Very sad because I lover her sassyness!!

Audriana...umm, I dont know about this yacht idea...live on a yacht without touring the world? Who lives on a yacht and stays in one town?? And a baby grand piano and walk in closet??

Karent...a dentist? Interesting. Not sure I would go back they way she was waving the needle around in the patients face as she talked. Rudolfo her boyfriend...not sure how loyal he can be.

Joanna...wow, prima dona or what? Quite full of herself. Yes she is beautiful, but to throw such a fit about not being on the cover...you said you have been modeling for 10 years...be thankful they still want you. Her sister Marta is a saint to put up with her!

Lea...she was my fave last year, just felt she is the most real and down to earth.

So these are my first impressions of the season opener...lets see how it all plays out. The New Miami/Old Miami ego war is on....this season looks explosive!


No comments: