21 Day Fix

Monday, March 27, 2006

Passed Over

Well we didnt get called, but I am surprised to say I am not heartbroken about it. The more the realization hit, the more nervous I was starting to be. I would have been very excited to have been picked, but the more I thought about it the more I thought maybe it wasnt the best idea.

What if..................
  • we ended up with Hildi and she put something nasty on our walls (like hay or cardboard as in previous shows)
  • they put a TON of holes in our brand new walls
  • we had to pay taxes on a room we absolutely detested (they 1099 you $2500.00- $3500.00 on the value of the room)

Besides Ron doesnt think I could have handled two days of labor intensive work, probably not, but I would have had him delivering starbucks to keep me going.
So it would have been an absolute ball that I would have totally loved, but it is not meant to be. Turns out they only called Sedona people (like they cant afford to redo their own room) so in a way that is better than us being turned down because they didnt think we are fun or quirky enough, because anyone that knows me knows I am as quirky as they come. But one good note is that my friend was called for stage two of the process, and now has a 50/50 chance.

No comments: