21 Day Fix

Friday, March 03, 2006

I am SOOOO Ready to Trade Spaces!!!


Trading Spaces, a favorite show of mine for years, is coming to a town near me....NEAR ME!!!!! I am so excited....so excited in fact, that a friend and I have applied to be on it. We filled out our application, took our photos and emailed it all in. Now we wait....wait to see if we are quirky enough to be picked to be on the show.
I really hope we are picked, but if not just the thought of it coming so close, and being able to put in an application is so much fun.....but boy would it be WAY the heck funner to be on the show!!

So now we just kind of wait to hear from them if they pick us or not. Don't know how long we have to wait, the suspense is quite maddening actually, especially when you aren't even sure that your email and application even get looked at.
Time will tell!

No comments: